Balance Health (www.balancehealth.com.hk) is a holistic health provider operating a number of businesses in Hong Kong. Our mission is to leverage the ancient wisdom of Chinese and other alternative medicines to assist people in their journey to health, balance and personal growth. We do this through a number of alternative therapies and treatments, practical and educational health workshops, and holistic wellness classes and events. The candidate will have the opportunity to have exposure to world-class practitioners and learn and understand the holistic and integrative healing approach
We are looking for a Customer Services Assistant to:
1. Provide support to the reception, including welcoming guests, checking guests in and out, answering calls and replying to clients’ emails.
2. Help clients and therapists to book, manage and cancel appointments
3. Assist the Chinese Medicine doctor to dispense Traditional Chinese Medicine according to prescription.(Nong’s concentrated Chinese medicine granules )
4. Order items and manage inventory necessary for daily operations.
5. Support the clinic’s event, such as guest registration and room setup .
6. Prepare the rooms before and after the treatments.
Main job requirements: The candidate must
1. Have a passion in holistic wellness and alternative medicine and treatments, have knowledge of Chinese medicine.
2. Must be able to read Chinese characters and be able to speak Cantonese/ mandarin. Show excellent command in both spoken and written English.
3. Have great communication skills with positive attitude.
4. Be quick response, well organized, team-oriented and able to work independently.
5. Have a diploma or degree of Chinese medicine or related studies is an advantage.
6. Have customer service experience.
Job Type: Paid/ Junior-Middle Level/ Full-Time
Expected Start Date: Feb 2020
We are a human-centric wellness center. We care about everyone. And, it’s easy to fast track your career (in customer services, marketing or management) at Balance Health if you are the right fit.
Please send your CV to Mrs. Judy Xu: email@example.com